Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Picks #424 That’s a Wrap!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We had a houseful of family and friends.  I can’t believe another year has wrapped up.  Where does the time go?  Ready or not 2018 is on its way! Well, we are wrapping up our final challenge for 2017. The girlfriends at Little Red Wagon are taking a week off so the next challenge will be on January 3rd. We have some new faces and of course some great challenges ahead.
I want to thank everyone who participated in this week’s challenge. Wow! You all came up with some amazing ideas.  I have picked my favs below.
#11 Paper Profusion

#13
Kathy Schweinfurth

#23
Ma-Mi


#7
Tammy A


#22
Karen C.
Wishing you all an amazing New Year - full of good health, love and joy! May it be the best year ever!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pick! I've added the badge to my blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my gift box as one of the top picks!! Congrats to all :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm delighted my work has been featured. Congratulations to the other winners!
    Regards, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my tags as a top pick! Congrats to the others as well.
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very many thanks for including my card among your top picks! Congratulations to the other winners for their fab makes. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete